I will only collect and use your Personal Data where:
- I have lawful grounds to do so, including to comply with my own legal obligations;
- I am performing a contract with you for my services;
- I have legitimate interests in using your Personal Data and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
For the purposes of the
This policy is effective as of 1st April 2019. I review my privacy practices on an ongoing basis, and as
- Personal Data collected via www.samskyborne.com (the “Website”)
Personal Data that you provide to me
I only collect Personal Data where you choose to interact with me on the Website in the following ways:
- When you sign up to
- Receive free content
- Become a part of my mailing list
- Join my ARC list
Data that I collect automatically
I automatically collect certain information when you visit my
- Use of your Personal Data
I will only use your Personal Data when the law allows me to. Most commonly, I use your Personal Data to:
- process and manage your use of my website;
- respond to your questions, comments and requests;
- where you have opted-in to receive marketing from me, deliver communications that are relevant to your preferences / may be of interest to you;
- improve my services and Website through analysis of information.
- Sharing of your Personal Data
I take your privacy seriously and will not share your Personal Data with others, except as permitted by applicable law or as set out below:
I share Personal Data as necessary with third parties who provide services or functions on my behalf and who require the information to provide those specific services to us. These third parties may include social media advertising platforms such as Facebook and Google AdWords for the purpose of custom audience generation and the development of targeting criteria for other audiences. Please note that I have appropriate data privacy safeguards in place with third parties with whom I share Personal Data as described above and who are providing services or functions on my behalf.
- Keeping your Personal Data secure
I have implemented security policies and technical measures to safeguard the Personal Data I collect. I maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with applicable law, including the GDPR, to safeguard Personal Data from accidental loss, destruction or damage and
- Retention periods for use of your Personal Data
This Website and my services are aimed at adults, and I do not knowingly collect any Personal Data relating to children aged under 15 years old. If you are under the age of 15, please do not provide me with any of your Personal Data, including your email address.
- Access to and control over your Personal Data
You have legal rights under applicable law in relation to your Personal Data. You can ask the following questions, or take the following actions, at any time by contacting me via email:
- see what Personal Data I hold about you (if any), including why I am holding it and who it could be disclosed to;
- ask me to change/correct your Personal Data;
- ask me to delete your Personal Data;
- object to the processing of your Personal Data;
- ask me to restrict the processing of your Personal Data;
- withdraw any consents you have given me to the processing of your Personal Data;
- and express any concerns you have about third parties’ use of your Personal Data.
- Change of purpose
I will only use your Personal Data for the purposes for which I collected
If you wish to have an explanation as to how the processing for the new purpose is compatible with the original purpose, please contact me.
If I need to use your Personal Data for an unrelated purpose, I will notify you and I will explain the legal basis which allows us to do so.
- Contact Me
Please use my contact form to get in touch with me about any of the above.